We offer a 30-day return and exchange policy on all products, with the exception of a few non-returnable items listed below. The 30-day window initiates on the date the order is delivered to the customer. To be eligible for return or exchange the product must be in a new, unused, and unwashed condition and may not contain odors, stains, or debris. All original tags must be present on return/exchange item(s) in original form.
We only offer returns and exchanges for products purchased from visionlabart.com or official Vision Lab vending booths at festivals and gatherings. If item(s) are purchased through a 3rd party vendor or retailer, return and exchange requests should be handled through them per their policies. If for any reason a package is lost or stolen after leaving our facility, Vision Lab is not held responsible and is allowed to accept or deny reproduction of an order on a case-by-case basis.
NON-RETURNABLE / NON-EXCHANGEABLE ITEMS
- Gift cards
- Yoga Mats
- Face Shields
- Customer Damaged Products
- Vision Lab does not hold responsibility for the reproduction of an order due to lost, stolen, returned, or unclaimed packages of any kind.
- Postal Damaged Products – Reviewed case by case
- Please take pictures of the damaged goods and packaging and email us immediately.
- Do not discard packaging – Pictures will be needed
- Failure to document postal damages may affect our ability to process your return/ exchange, and therefore affect our ability to reproduce your order. Vision Lab holds no responsibility for postal or customer damages and may accept or deny the responsibility to reproduce an order, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis after evidence is presented and reviewed.
- Because all of our products are made to order, we only accept returns up to $250.
- Refunds for returns will only be initiated upon receiving and approving the items being returned. Non-returnable item(s) that are mailed to us against our policy criteria will require customer postage payment to resend items back to the customer.
- Refunds can only be made for the original amount to the original payment method used during time of purchase. Returned funds are non-transferrable.
- Due to various processing times among banks, please allow 1-3 business days after the initiation of your return to see a reflection of your refund in your account. If your refund does not post within 10 days of receiving refund approval e-mail, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
- Because all of our products are made to order, we only accept exchanges with a value up to $500.
- We are happy to exchange your items if they are the wrong size.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect, we will gladly fix or replace the item for you. This excludes postal damage and customer inflicted damages.
- We will get your new item(s) shipped within 5-7 business days upon receiving and approving the returned item(s), and will e-mail updated tracking information once the item ships.
- Vision Lab provides one label per applicable order. Any additional returns/ exchanges will require full postage paid for by the customer.
- All international customers are responsible for paying any postage, duties, taxes, and/or fees associated with importing the package.
- Returned packages due to unpaid import fees will result in a 25% restocking fee.
GIFTS & HOLIDAY RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- Orders placed in November and December may be returned through January 31st of the following year.
- Gifts are non-returnable to anyone other than the person whose name is associated with the original form of payment used during checkout. As with all returns / exchanges, refunds are non-transferable and must be submitted to the original form of payment.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have a gift you would like to exchange and please include the purchasers name so that we can locate the original order for processing.
- All other return/exchange policies indicated on our original exchange/return page apply for Holiday returns/exchanges, other than the date extension mentioned above. Please review prior to purchasing
INITIATING A RETURN / EXCHANGE
- Please review all policies before submitting your request.
- By submitting your request, you agree that the item(s) meet all of the outlined criteria above.
- To submit your request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- E-mail subject: Vision Lab Return (or) Exchange
- Full name, order number, reason for return/ exchange
- Clearly specify which items you are returning/ exchanging
- If exchanging, please clearly indicate the new item(s) you would like to exchange for including product type, design, and size if applicable.
- If your item has a defect, please include pictures with your e-mail.
- If your item was damaged in shipping, please include pictures of the packaging as it was received.
- Allow 1-2 business days for us to receive and review your request. Once your request has been approved, we will e-mail you a prepaid return label with further instructions.
- Labels are only provided for customers with the United States. International Customers are responsible for mailing their returns/ exchanges, and for paying for shipping back (see address below). Vision Lab holds no responsibility for lost international returns/ exchanges.
- Prepaid labels will expire 14 days from the date you receive it. Failure to use the label within the allotted time will result in the customer being responsible for return shipping costs.